martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

I'm Back !

Hi followers !

I'm so so sorry (as Rachel Berry said when she couldn't sing "don't rain on my parade" again for her NYADA audition) i haven't posted anything since Feb. 16
You know these things happen... at the begining you're super inspired and you have plenty of ideas and things to tell, but a little bit after, you forget about it and you don't know what to write. But I'm back ! And i promise i'll try to post more regularly (maybe once a week). Ok so now it's time for news:

- Remember i had to start forming myself as an actor? I haven't started yet... I keep thinking i have to but i haven't been able to talk about it at home (don't ask me why, it's just because i'm stupid...)
- I don't remember if i told you about it, but my hip hop show is coming ! on June 17 i'm going to be performing a great coreography in front of a group of people (i don't say a lot of people 'cause it isn't true) and i'm so excited !
- OMG i have to say Kurt was amazing on his audition for NYADA, i haven't seen that perfection on any glee performance ever ! but i'm really sad for Rachel, she was born to be a star and now she won't go to NYADA... well, we still don't know... What do you think, will she finally be admitted in  NYADA ?

I'm so happy to be back guys, hope you like it too ! =)

Today i'm not only posting this video for the song, i'm posting it for the images too. So check out how amazing is Kurt on stage!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5JSlcBSCOU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario