jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Step - 1

Hi Guys !!

As the Title says I've made 1 step ! I've talked to my teacher about lots of things... you know... marks, stop talking during the class... and of course what i wanna do with my future ! And here comes the big deal. I thought she would tell me that i have to study more, harder, but NO Guess what she told me.. 
- You have a bigger problem Mike, you don't really have to care about school, i mean , you have to keep working as good as you've been doing, maybe a little bit more, but you have to start forming yourself as an actor !-. i haven't known what to say. It's amazing how a simple person as your teacher can open your eyes and your mind like this. I knew i had to do this step up, but i didn't know when... 
She has also told me that i have to let it know. I don't have to be "afraid"  to let people know what i want to do and who i really am.

PD: I've also cutted my hair ! Pictures soon =)

Thank You Maite ! =)

Song: This song is very special for me, makes me feel stronger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_bwj2cHlus

3 comentarios: