lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

This things happen

Hey myself !

Ok, i've seen that i'm not able to keep writing in this blog on a daily basis, so i'll write if i remember and if i want to. It doesn't matter because i'm the only one who reads it.
This post is weird. I've just read everything i written almost a year ago and... I've changed. My mind and my tougths hadn't, but in some way i've changed.
I'm still an isecure person, but every day i'm getting older, and every day i'm discovering what i really want to do with my life. I still want to be an actor, i still think that i'm different form the rest of my family. I can't upload a picture of Kurt and Blaine (gay couple on Glee) on my cover photo on FB because my brother says it's gay. WHAT'S THE MATTER of being gay ? Will you die if you are gay? Of course not ! Why should gay people be different or weird, why aren't them well accepted by some people in our society ?

I don't feel like writing anymore for today... Hope to write soon, let's see if i remember and if i'm up to. I don't know why but writing here always fels good, and the funny thing is that i'm writing for myself ! Every word comes out from my head, but it feels like a breath of pure air to read these sentences.

I'm sure one day i'll be the guy I really am. So if you can, be yourself and be proud of who you are.


Picture: Not me, but i like his style.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario